Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hello…is it me you're looking for?

 I used my Simon Says Stamp "hello" die and these pretty MME papers with difficult-to-photograph gold for the current challenge at Cut It Up:  Inspired by a book, movie or song.  Lionel Richie is singing "Hello" in my head…and now yours too, right?  You're welcome!
This one says, "dream imagine create."  I'm hearing John Lennon's "Imagine" in my head…card design inspired by Lucy Abrams.

Below are even more cards that I created using my October card kit from Simon Says Stamp (not necessarily inspired by a book, movie, or song):


 Inspired by Nichol Magourik.
 Inspired by Wanda Guess.
 Inspired by Sarah Moerman.
 Inspired by Sarah Moerman.

Insired by Yana Smakula.

Only nine cards out of this kit so far, but I need to move on and play with my November Simon Says Stamp card kit.  Thank you, Cut It Up for the inspiration!

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow!!!!! I love them all!

Windy Hills said...

I don't know where to begin to pick my favorite. You are amazing. Each and everyone of these cards and ornaments are absolutely adorable. Great job!

Leslie Hanna said...

Wowza! You really made a dent in that kit. I love them all.

And I'm still not buying kits, though the Dec SSS kit is appealing. Must. Be. Strong.

lauren bergold said...

i think you left out barbra's famous, "HELLO GAWJUS!" ... which is the only fitting expression for this whole entire amazing super-sized post of AWESOME! ♥♥♥

ps: i'm assuming you've seen all the funny lionel richie lol-cat-style jokes out there, but if not google "lionel richie hello meme" for a giggle! :)

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow, June! So nice to see you!
These cards are beautiful, of course. Looks like you had a lot of fun making them.

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Inspired challenge! Come back again!

And, yes, now I have songs stuck in my head.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com


Larelyn said...

Now that song is in my head LOL! What a great set of cards. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up.
Hugs,
Larelyn