Thursday, December 18, 2014

Red Alert: Easy gift card holder

I needed a couple of gift card holders for Christmas gifts, and I pulled out my Doodlebug Santa Express papers.  The red polka dot paper caught my eye (I love red and I love polka dots!)

Double-sided papers make creating a holder like this super easy.  Thanks to Shopping Our Stash for inspiring me with their "Red Alert" challenge.  I hope this counts as using red as the primary color in my project.

Happy Thursday!  I hope you get to do something fun amidst the hustle and bustle of the season :)

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Love you holder! Thanks for accepting our RED ALERT Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Windy Hills said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! It doesn't get any better than polka dots.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun gift card holder!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, missus, this is not just RED alert, this is awesome alert, as well! thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH! <3 (plus, thanks for yet another amazing, "i gotta TRY THAT idea!!!" :) :) :)