Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jean's Birthday Blog Hop

Happy Surprise Birthday Blog Hop, Jean!

I "met" my blog friend Jean seven years ago through my dear friend Tracy.  Tracy told me how much fun it is to read Jean's blog and also that Jean and I have a lot in common; so it was easy to become cyber friends with Jean.  We started trading blog comments, but more often now emails, phone calls, or Facebook messages.

Jennifer, another friend of Jean, asked some of Jean's friends to create a page for a birthday book that Jennifer would compile.  This blue poppy sheet is my page!  I used three Hero Arts stamps and I tried my Faber-Castell chalk pencils for the very first time.   (Thank you for enabling me, Katie Brooks!)

Happy Birthday, Jean!  (Today is also Tracy's birthday...happy birthday, Tracy!)

Supplies:
paper:  kraft card stock
ink:  Memories black; Versamark clear
stamps:  Hero Arts
color:  Faber-Castell PITT Pastel Pencils blue/green

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the flowers!!!!

~amy~ said...

Super fun June!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous June, I love your coloring. Happy to enable! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the splash of color!
Happy Friday!
Sherrie K