Tuesday, September 2, 2014

February 2006 Layout

A little progress...in my previous post (in which I finally finished scrapbooking my girls from 2005) I mentioned I have 3 goals:

My Scrapbooking Mission Goals:
  1. Work towards catching up on my scrapbooking.
  2. Use old stash up.
  3. Shrink the pile of partially completed layouts and work them into my scrapbook album.
I had already completed a January 2006 page which is the last page in the previous scrapbook.  On to the rest of 2006!  In my basement stash of really old stuff I found a 12x12 album that came with some papers and sticker sheets.  This is my first page of the new album.  I am tickled pink that I have been able to scrapbook these two Valentines in their radically different red outfits.  (The colors in this page look better in real life.)

The striped scrapbook paper, alpha stickers, and tab stickers all came with the new album (from Michaels.)  I added the dark brown Bazzill card stock and white Thickers for my title.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING those photos!!!

~amy~ said...

Go you!
Love the sweet layout!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful style! I really have to get back to scrapbooking. Don't even ask me what year I'm on . . .
Evelyn

Shelly said...

First, Good for you! Second, the page is perfect and finally oh my gosh how cute are those babies :) Little dolls!