Wednesday, April 2, 2014

There's a new challenge coming soon! The SRM Challenge

  The SRM Challenge is starting Friday, April 4, and I am pleased to announce that I was invited to be a part of this design team!  Each day this week members of the design team are being announced.  So far this week Danielle Robeson, Angi Barrs, Tori Holman, and Tenia Nelson have been introduced. Click over to The SRM Challenge to see who else will be announced today and tomorrow.

I created my little card from two different SRM Stickers collections:  Stickers by the Dozen "Thank You" (daisies) and We've Got Your Border "Bright" (sentiment and red stripe scallop border.)  These are two of my favorite SRM Stickers collections...in fact I only have four daisies left on my "Thank You" sheet!  I have already used all of the sentiments and eight daisies on these other projects:
Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the new VENTURE!!! I loveeeeee your card!! Gorgeous colors!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Yay June! I'm so excited to work with you. Love your adorable cards!

Migdalia said...

Congrats my friend!!Very SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kard Queen said...

You will make a wonderful addition to the team. Congrats! Love the card!

~amy~ said...

Yahooo!!!! How fun June! Congrats!

Awesome work! I love SRM!

Shelly said...

Congrats June! I adore your card and IT makes me smile!
Hope all is well my friend!
Shelly