Wednesday, October 30, 2013

K-cup Teacher gift - Treat for Halloween

  EEK!  Halloween snuck up on me.  I created a dozen of these today for my twin girls' teachers and teacher assistants.  It took me an hour to figure out the measurements for the box; it isn't perfect, but I was determined to get two out of one sheet of 12x12.  I was able to get 12 rectangles of the bats paper from just two sheets of 6x6 (BasicGrey Eerie collection.)  The twine is Doodlebug Halloween and the tag is Stampin' Up card stock, stamps, tag punches, and markers.  The little bat is Bazzill Bling card stock and a QuicKutz die.

Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

cm said...

What a thoughtful, wonderful gift for your daughters' teachers and teacher assistants! I was a teacher for many, many (and yes, many) years; based on my experience, I know they will love your gift! Delightful! Pumpkin spice...yummm...
c

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! Loving those bats!!!

Nance Leedy said...

OMG, June this is adorable! What a clever idea...love the paper and the colors too. A great teacher gift!

~amy~ said...

What a clever giftie idea June!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This...is brilliant!

Julie M said...

You make the very best teacher presents, June. This is fab - glad you persisted with the boxes, they are perfect - and the "batty" background is great too. Now if only we had a parent or two as thoughtful and generous as you at our school!!!

Julie xx

Rose said...

i bet they loved these :)

Kard Queen said...

So cute and thoughtful too! Happy Halloween to you and your family.