Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anniversary Love Birds - card


  As I was straightening up my worktable I came across a partially made card.  It was originally planned to be a duplicate of this card:
...except when I went to cut a second red star, I cut incorrectly and I didn't have enough paper to duplicate it and I set the partially made card aside.  Today I was determined to complete this card.  I perused the same paper pad and found this fun stripe pattern.

Now to find an image...
I still had my Echo Park Country Drive Element Stickers out and I thought the two birds would make nice love birds :)


I combined two sentiment stamps together for my "happy anniversary" sentiment form Joy's Life "Everyday Occasions" set:

Supplies:

Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

Adriana B said...

super sweet card :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeee the birdies!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so cute, love the paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Stephanie Buice said...

Great cards June!!

Stephanie Buice said...

I really like how you did the birds on the twine, it's perfect! Thank you for such sweet comments on my blog today, you made my day :) hugs to you

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow June...both of your cards are beautiful:) GREAT paper choice! The birdies are so sweet and love the stitched star:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda Breedlove said...

These are both great cards, June but I really like the birds on your newest one... so cute... and I LOVE the stripe paper!!!! Beautiful!!!

MS said...

cut incorrectly=story of my crafting life. totally not lying. *sigh*. love both of these, super fun colors and the birds are so cute!

Unknown said...

Awwww.. What cute little love birds. Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Love the birds :-)

Joan V said...

Cute cards, June. And good for you to finish those cards. I have a little basket that is getting stacked full of partially made card front. Guess I need to hop to it and finish a few. Thanks for sharing.

DIANA L. said...

Really nice, Great colors